Practical Vs Theory
Strong team leadership is essential for providing guidance, direction and instruction within a group and inevitably leads to more effective teamwork and more motivated employees. Being able to manage a team effectively is critical in the current job market, where employee productivity and team outcomes are closely monitored.
This qualification is designed to provide learners with the knowledge and understanding required to successfully lead a team.
How The Course Will Be Assessed
You will be assessed via a portfolio of evidence.
Potential Future Career
On successful completion of this qualification, you could progress to:
- NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Management (601/7075/X)
- NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Management (601/4032/X)
- NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Management Skills and Knowledge (603÷2998÷1)
You will study the following:
- Principles of team leading
- Understand business
- Understand how to communicate work-related information
- Understand how to manage performance and conflict in the workplace
- Understand customers
- Understand how to deliver customer service and resolve problems
- Principles of equality and diversity in the workplace
- Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Understand health and safety procedures in the workplace
- Understand how to develop and deliver a presentation
- Introduction to coaching
- Introduction to mentoring
- Understand personal development
I really enjoyed studying at New College Stamford because the lecturers are so supportive in your end goal. They are flexible and tailor their teaching in order to help you gain industry skills.