Practical Vs Theory
This qualification aims to give you knowledge of different specific learning difficulties, how they are diagnosed and how individuals can be supported. The qualification can be used by a wide range of people looking to improve their knowledge and awareness in this subject area.
How The Course Will Be Assessed
You will be assessed via a portfolio of evidence.
Potential Future Career
On successful completion of this qualification, you could progress to:
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England
- Level 2 Certificate in Understand Autism
- Level 2 and 3 Qualifications in Supporting Individuals with Learning Disabilties
- Level 2 and 3 Certificates in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Level 2 and 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People’s Workforce
- Level 3 Award in Supporting Children and Young People’s Speech, Language and Communication
You will study the following:
- Understand Specific Learning Difficulties
- Understand the effects of Specific Learning Difficulties
- Understand the diagnosis of Specific Learning Difficulties
- Understanding supporting individuals with Specific Learning Difficulties
- Understand the context of Specific Learning Difficulties
I now work as a Design Assistant for a local design agency and have also secured a place to study at university. I’ve discovered my passion for graphic design, which has opened many doors for me.