Practical Vs Theory
This qualification is suitable for learners aged 19 and above. This qualification is designed for those new to or seeking employment in the retail industry.
Entry is at the discretion of the Centre. However, learners should be aged at least 16 to undertake the qualification.
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. However, learners may find it helpful if they’ve already achieved a Level 1 qualification.
For more information contact Jobsmart on:
Tel: 01733 863068
Potential Future Career
On successful completion of this qualification, you could progress to:
- Level 2 Diploma in Retail Skills Enterprise Courses
- Level 3 Certificate in Retail Knowledge
You will study the following:
- Understanding customer service in the retail sector
- Understanding the retail selling process
- Understanding how individuals and teams contribute to the effectiveness of a retail business
- Understanding how a retail business maintains health and safety on its premises
- Understand how to deal with customer queries and complaints in a retail environment
Ellie achieved A*, A, A and was accepted in to Newcastle University to study Biomedical Science with her results in Maths, Chemistry and Biology.