Practical Vs Theory
This qualification will provide learners with the knowledge that is required to work in a range of environments in a business administration role.
There were an estimated 5.5 million private sector businesses in the UK at the start of 2016. Despite the recent economic difficulties, the trend has been steadily increasing in the business population.
Today’s global economy brings with it a wealth of new markets, shrinking profit margins and increasing operating expenses; the need for good business administration has never been greater.
You need to be aged 19 or over at the start of the current academic year to be able to enrol on one of our Distance Learning courses.
You will also need to be working at or above Level 1 in English.
We will assess your level of English before we enrol you onto the course and can signpost you to our Functional Skills English courses to upskill if necessary.
Fees, Finance & Funding
Potential Future Career
On successful completion of this qualification you could progress to:
- Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration
- Level 3 Apprenticeship in Buisness Administration
To be awarded the Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration, learners are required to successfully complete 7 units:
- Unit 01 Principles of providing administrative services
- Unit 02 Principles of business document production and information management
- Unit 03 Understand communication in a business environment
- Unit 04 Understand employer organisations
- Unit 05 Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Unit 06 Know how to publish, integrate and share using social media
- Unit 07 Principles of digital marketing
With a variety of skills and knowledge I have developed I can progress to apprenticeships with companies such as ITV!