Practical Vs Theory
This qualification is designed for learners who want to develop an understanding of how to deliver effective customer service in health and social care settings and is suitable for those who already work in Healthcare or are looking to pursue a career in this sector.
Our new qualification enhances Customer Service in Healthcare, which will support you when you are dealing with residents, families, patients and internal and external customers within the Health and Social Care environment.
You need to be aged 19 or over at the start of the current academic year to be able to enrol on one of our Distance Learning courses.
You will also need to be working at or above Level 1 in English.
We will assess your level of English before we enrol you onto the course and can signpost you to our Functional Skills English courses to upskill if necessary.
Fees, Finance & Funding
Potential Future Career
On successful completion of this qualification, you could progress to:
- Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Dementia
To be awarded the Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service for Health and Social Care Settings, learners are required to successfully complete 4 units.
- Unit 01 Preparing to deliver customer service in health and social care settings
- Unit 02 Understand the specific needs of customers and patients accessing health and social care services
- Unit 03 Effective communication for health and social care
- Unit 04 Team work in health and social care settings
Courtney, who achieved D*D*D, said, “My College tutors helped me get the grades I got which helped me secure an apprenticeship working in the PE department at a Peterborough school.”