Practical Vs Theory
This qualification aims to improve business performance through continious professional development of employees and their skill set. The objectives of this qualification are to help learners to:
- Understand lean organisation techniues in business
- Know and understand business improvement tools and techniques
- Know and understand how to work effectively in a business team
- Access the business sector or progress to further qualifications and learning
How The Course Will Be Assessed
You will be assessed via a portfolio of evidence.
Potential Future Career
On successful completion of this qualification, you could progress to:
- Level 3 qualifications in Business Improvement Techniques
- Level 4 qualifications in Business Improvement Techniques
You may also go on to study qualifications in a related area depending on their current skills and role within the organisation.
You will study the following:
- Lean organisation techniques in business
- Business improvement tools and techniques
- Working in business teams
The practical, industry-focused modules studied on the course were so advanced I was able to impress in my university applications and successfully secure an offer at University of East Anglia.