Practical Vs Theory
The qualification enables learners to gain knowledge and understanding of the positive effects of exercise on long-term health and well-being and implementing an exercise plan with the appropriate nutritional requirements.
This qualification is suitable for learners aged 19 and above.
How The Course Will Be Assessed
You will be assessed via an online portfolio of written work.
Potential Future Career
On successful completion of this qualification, you could progress to:
- Level 2 Certificate in Nutrition and Health
- Level 3 Certificate in Sport
You will study the following:
- Understand health, wellbeing and exercise
- Understand the role of nutrition in exercise
- Plan and prepare for personal exercise and nutrition
Providing treatments to real, paying clients at college allowed me to gain the skills I needed to secure a full-time role as Beauty Therapist at Orton Hall Spa!