Practical Vs Theory
Coding is what makes it possible for anyone to create computer software. Websites, apps, and social media are all made with code — it is a language that tells computers what action to perform. This qualification is designed for anyone who is looking to gain an introduction to coding. As the world is evolving digitally and the digital sector is growing, this course will give you an insight into the principles of coding, and how coding is used in practice for software development
This qualification is suitable for learners aged 19 and above.
What Does The Programme Include
The following will be covered in the course:
• Understand the principles of coding
• Understand terminology used in coding
• Understand coding design principles
• Understand the processes and practise of coding
• Understand the importance of communication and project management in coding
How The Course Will Be Assessed
You will be assessed via an online portfolio of written work.
Potential Future Career
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
• NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Coding Practices
• NCFE Level 3 Certificate or Diploma in IT User Skills
• Level 3 Certificate in Programming.
The Access course has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. Now I have the qualifications I needed to progress to University to study Children’s Nursing.