Distance Learning allows you to gain a nationally recognised qualification with the flexibility of studying in your own time and in your own home. Funding will only cover one course per person at any one time. You are able to enrol onto another Distance Learning course once you have fully completed your current course.
- FULLY FUNDED courses
- Entirely online
- Nationally recognised qualifications
- For adults aged 19+
- A variety of subjects to choose from
- Study where you like, when you like
- Specialist support from dedicated tutors throughout
So, if you are looking to up-skill or retrain please take a look at our courses and enrol today!
Please note: An administration charge of £100 will be charged if learners do not complete the course within the allocated 16 weeks.
From August 2019, funding decisions for education became devolved to local government in several counties of England.
This transfer of funding from central government to combined authorities has created fundamental changes to areas that we as an education and training provider can operate in.
We regret that we are no longer able to provide Level 2 courses for free, to the following combined authority areas: Greater Manchester, Liverpool City, Tees Valley, West Midlands, Sheffield City, West Midlands, West of England and the North of Tyne Combined Authority (NTCA). If you are unsure if your postcode falls into one of the combined authorities, please email email@example.com and we’ll be able to help you.
- Learners must be aged 19 years or over as at 31/08/2020
- Learners must have lived in the EU for the last three years
- Learners must currently reside in England, in a post code outside of Greater Manchester, Liverpool City, Tees Valley, West Midlands, Sheffield City, Greater London, West of England and the North of Tyne Combined Authority (NTCA).
Please note: You may be asked to provide evidence of eligibility.