Stamford College offers a free, flexible 10-week course to train effective, passionate care assistants.
Launch your Health and Social Care career with our fully-funded, flexible 10-week bootcamp. Here's what you stand to gain:
Fully-Funded: Start your journey worry-free. Thanks to funding from GLEP, you can join the bootcamp at no cost to you.
Flexible Learning: With a blend of in-person and online sessions, you can learn at your own pace and in a setting that suits you best.
Practical Knowledge and Skills: Our comprehensive curriculum covers everything you need to become an effective, compassionate care assistant.
Career Growth: Completing our bootcamp opens up a world of opportunities. Begin as a care assistant and grow into more advanced roles in the health and social care sector.
Ongoing Support: Once you're part of the Stamford College community, you're never alone. We'll keep you updated with further upskilling opportunities and provide support throughout your career journey.
When can I start?
Our care bootcamps are very flexible, and we will do our best to accommodate all our learners around their schedules.
Please submit your details below, and a member of our team will contact you.
What is covered?
The skills and knowledge delivered:
- Handling Information in Adult Care Settings
- Effective Communication
- Promoting Health and Safety in Adult Settings
- Safeguarding Person-Centred Values and Safeguarding and protection in adult care setting/services
- Supporting individuals to eat and drink
- Understanding Duty of Care
- Understand the process of Dementia
- Supporting infection control and prevention in adult care settings/services
Where is the bootcamp delivered?
We can deliver the bootcamp online or at Stamford College. Contact us to find out more.